Business Development Manager
Salary dependent on experience and capability
We wish to appoint a Business Development Manager to join our team based in Bury. Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will develop new business and increase current commercial capability in both Response and Environmental Services sector, as well as plan, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing, presenting and successfully selling the company’s services to new and existing clients.
- Managing, developing and progressing with new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Preparation of presentations, proposals and sales contracts to be delivered to internal and external parties.
- Preparing accurate and concise paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining current client and potential client relationships; ensuring such contact is periodically refreshed by way of regular communication.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals to be delivered to Senior Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales or business development experience; Experience working in logistics/freight would be advantage be not essential
- Willingness to learn and progress within a niche industry
- Proficient communicator at all levels both verbal and written
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 30 days’ holiday per year including statutory holidays
- Discounted gym membership at Village Hotels
- Regular incentives
- Annual pay review
- Huge social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and development
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent working environment
- Free onsite parking
And much more......
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job