A top international Law Firm is looking to recruit a BD Manager urgently to join their London offices on a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
As the BD Manager you will be required to:
- Formulate a business development plan and be responsible for implementation and driving / monitoring its progress
- Promoting internal cross selling of the firm's capabilities in the relevant countries
- Monitor daily press and website news to keep partners and fee-earners informed
- Supporting fee-earners in preparation of the group's pitches
- Involvement in the training of fee-earners in relation to working with overseas counsels
- Planning and initiating all external communication and promotion for the jurisdictions
- Researching and preparing business development trips for partners.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience working in a similar role within a legal services environment. You will also be educated to a degree.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job