Who will I be working for?
An entrepreneurial business operating within a vibrant and dynamic sector. They offer a really supportive culture with lots of opportunity for progression and development. Due to continued business growth they are now seeking to further strengthen their sales team with the appointment of a talented and ambitious Business Development Manager.
What will I be doing?
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and activity targets as allocated by Sales Manager
- Meet potential new accounts to present and introduce my clients product
- Represent the organisation at associated industry events
- Work to achieve retention and growth of existing accounts
- Ongoing Account Management developing and nurturing client relationships
- Work with the business to provide constant feedback to develop product
- Arrange and host training events
What skills and experience are required?
- 2-5 years sales experience including new business generation
- Self starter, able to work on you own initiative
- Proven new business sales skills
- Relationship builder
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The base salary will be between £30,000-£35,000 with an ote of £45,000 but this is uncapped.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job