Business Development Manager
£25,000 per annum
Our client is looking to recruit a confident, dynamic, highly- organised person to be based in the Chelmsford office in a full-time role as they experience an exciting period of growth.
As the Account / Business Development Manager, you will report to the Head of Talent Consulting and be responsible for managing the whole life cycle of Account Management, relationship and Business Development activities.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Account Management activities; manage ongoing relationships with clients acting as their point of contact and go to person for help and advice
- Identify opportunities for growth with existing clients through being consultative
- Understanding and being the expert in all of their products and services to both maximise each account and ensure customers are getting the best value from their solutions
- Respond to inbound sales enquiries over the phone and via email, sharing information and writing proposals to win new business
- Manage sales pipeline, forecasting orders and reporting
- Take ownership for client projects and requests through to delivery to ensure that deadlines are achieved, and expectations are managed
- Work with clients to create a bespoke solution for their needs.
- Self-generate sales activities and initiatives to secure new business opportunities.
- Occasionally attend client meetings, exhibitions and seminars.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
This exciting opportunity needs a self-motivated, organised, proactive, driven and personable individual with a good sense of humour and strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Background in Sales and/or HR and/or Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Account Management experience desirable.
- Good computer skills to include using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude and ability to learn at a fast pace
- Strong organisational, time management and negotiation skills
- Able to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Sound commercial awareness and the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Open to change within a growing company
Business Development Manager Benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Team lunches
- Free parking
If you feel you are suitable for the Business Development Manager role, please apply now!
Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Field Sales, Sales Executive, BDM, Telesales Executive, Experiences Telesales Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager, Sales Representative