Salary: £50k-£60k, OTE £100k, commission uncapped.
As a result of rapid expansion into high potential markets, an opportunity now exists for a field based Business Development Manager to further enhance the product into a wide range of verticals.
My client is a UK software development specialist, designing, developing and selling innovative Tier One ERP solutions into a range of verticals, in particular Discreet Manufacturing, Fresh Produce and Manufacturing. The product is a market leading ERP software service that delivers world-class integrated supply chain and extended enterprise resource planning. The core business processes are centred on a customer centric approach towards business intelligence, finance, supply chain management, manufacturing management, mobile working and sales management. This company has grown extensively over a 5 year period, demonstrating excellent staff retention rates and development potential.
You will be tasked with actively securing new business in a field based sales role. The role will involve engaging with board level directors of all disciplines in order to provide a cutting edge solution to maximize the efficiency of corporate organization's business processes. Your mission will be to secure and develop relationships in the mid to corporate market, operating within a nationwide territory. This is a real opportunity to progress not only your career but also your total earnings, with an achievable bonus structure you can expect to double your earnings as evidenced by the current sales team performance.
- Actively securing new lines of business, from both a lead generated and cold calling route to market.
- Regular communication of forecast and accurate sales plans for large sales opportunity.
- Successfully carrying out consultative, long term sales cycles for a Tier One ERP vendor.
- Proactive engagement with customers to ascertain their needs and desires.
- Working alongside a digital marketing platform that assists with lead generation.
- Business Development
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job