As a result of an aggressive growth strategy into high potential markets, an opportunity now exists for a Business Development Manager role to further enhance the product into current and emerging markets.
My client has built an excellent worldwide reputation for designing, developing and selling innovative translation and localization software services into a range of markets including retail, legal, e-commerce, travel, technology, gaming and finance. Developed over a 14 year period, the advanced workflow platform equips organizations with multifunctional translation, transcription, copywriting and language services to ensure core business processes are performing at their maximum. Their high levels of staff satisfaction are demonstrated in a long standing track record of employee retention.
You will be tasked with engaging with board level directors of all disciplines in a 100% new business sales role. You will utilise a consultative, targeted approach to develop relationships with clients across 3-6 month sales cycles. This is a real opportunity to progress not only your career but also your total earnings, with an achievable bonus structure you can expect to receive 5% of all additional revenue created.
- Actively pursuing and building relationships with leads generated.
- Securing new business.
- Proactive engagement with customers to ascertain their needs and desires.
- Working alongside a digital marketing platform that assists with lead generation.
- Proactive engagement with customers to ascertain their needs and desires in relation to the product.
- Proven track record selling software into relevant markets.
- Relationship building and consultative sales approach to new business.
- Experience in long term sales cycles.
- Business Development
- Translation and Localization