If you are a financially driven sales person that would like to gain from taking an innovative new product to market, then keep reading…
Not only is our client’s product highly innovative, it requires no upfront investment from clients and there is no bottom line cost at all… Whilst we would not suggest the product sells itself, the benefits for the user are very transparent.
If you would like to be an early stage team member of a growing company with a unique service offering, then this could be the role for you.
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a generous base salary and a very competitive commission structure with uncapped commission.
The business has a Start-up mentality and culture, so you if you are looking to leave the overly corporate world and enjoy a new approach to business whilst still maintaining the large financial rewards this will be a very unique opportunity for you to achieve this.
Our client is a market leader in their area of online payments and customer experience and are releasing a new range of innovative products. Due to this new product launch they are expanding their sales department and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
The focus of the role is to:
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Develop and manage Senior & Executive level relationships across large/medium organisations
- Work directly with Sales Manager and CEO to create the best proposition for the customers
Ideally, we are looking for the following
- Degree educated (not mandatory)
- Considerable and broad experience in a Business Development or Consultative Sales role in business-to-business environment
- Strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Proof of hitting targets in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to drive your lead generation and set your own appointments
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Evidence of extensive networking
- A solid technical understanding of software or proven sales background in SaaS
If you are an experienced sales professional that would like to join a fun and motivated team, whilst being rewarded generously for your efforts, then we would love to hear from you.
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job