Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 Basic + OTE
Paying up to £50,000 + OTE
Excellent Company Benefits
Company and Overall Purpose:
Martin & Conley are working in partnership with UK's leading provider of click & collect services; it counts some of the world's biggest multichannel retailers including Amazon, Net-a-Porter, Missguided and ASOS among its partners. Our client is now working on a number of opportunities to provide technology to the partners outside the UK and is growing the technology team.
The overall purpose of the role is to win business, grow exiting accounts as well as responding to sales leads.
Reporting directly into the Sales Director, this role will be varied - everything from developing and validating opportunities in new markets to working with existing retailers to sell them additional services. You will be expected to take on responsibility from the start, thinking creatively about how to grow the business and acting fast to make it happen. You will lead by example, setting high standards and providing training to the more junior members of the team.
We are looking for a person who can quickly understand clients' pain points and match those to the solutions we can provide. You don't need to be a logistics or retail guru - you will need to embrace all aspects of working with some of the world's biggest brands in a fast pace business.
What are we looking for?
* Exceptionally good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent listening and negotiation skills
* Circa 5 years sales experience and be a dynamic, intelligent, value based 'solutions' sales person
* The ability to work quickly and flexibly
* The ability to engage confidently with senior influencers
* Common sense, commerciality, hunger and enthusiasm
* The skills to create, build and maintain strong retailer relationships
* The ability to identify and create opportunities
* The flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
* The experience to excel under pressure, with meticulous attention to detail
* Expertise to develop sales targets and strategies and ensure that these targets are met
* Goal oriented, with a superior work ethic.
If interested in the above role please apply for this position with the most up to date copy of your CV. Interview slots are booked w/c 15th January 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job