My client, a full serviced integrated Marketing and design strategist is looking for a consultative Business Development Manager to join their team to help with the rapped growth of this amazing company.
This role will involve talking to new clients and promoting an excellent service and retaining already external relationships with existing clients.
This role would best suit someone with drive and ambitions, someone who is not scared to pick up the phone and have an honest and open conversation with a new client and ensure they get the right service they need. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager's responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings with the clients
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with Account Manager and Studio Manager to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with clients to meet their needs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with Account Management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities that will lead in an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job