Business Development Manager (Full time or Part time)
We are very open to this role being done on a part time basis (4 days a week), and are happy to discuss how this might work with the right candidate. We have a number of people who work part time, and we know it can be very successful.
WPM Education is helping the further and higher education sectors rethink and transform the way they accept payments. We help our clients understand and improve their customer (/payer) experience, manage and reduce external costs, improve staff efficiency and reduce their PCI DSS compliance scope.
The opportunity for the Business Development Manager will be to grow and speed up the overall new business pipeline and demonstrate a positive outlook in their approach to managing the sales and achieving targets. WPM currently has over 170 clients in higher and further education, with the potential to at least double this number, so this is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate their ability to understand and project this value-led ethos, and support the development of long-term business relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively generating new business leads, as well as owning and managing incoming sales enquiries
- Meeting assigned targets, ensuring that the entire sales cycle is managed
- Working with our marketing team to support demand generation initiatives and follow up on leads
- Working with our Consultants to develop leads and proposals
- Creating and maintaining a realistic and progressive sales pipeline through detailed planning and analysis of prospects and their potential to benefit from our unique value proposition
- Networking and building relationships within target prospects in order to understand key decision makers and maintaining key partner relationships
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience in a sales position within a comparable software or professional services provider successfully identifying, developing and closing medium-to-high value deals (typical range of £60k-£300k).
You will have a positive style that will naturally influence and bring new business to a close. Your decision-making and persuasiveness will be informed by robust analysis, market knowledge and you will feel comfortable presenting and influencing senior stakeholders individually or in a group.
What we are proud of
- WPM currently has over 170 clients in higher and further education, with the potential to at least double this number
- Our client retention levels over the last 15 years are outstanding
- Our business model is built strongly on recurring revenue
- Our staff happiness score is 8.4/10
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"