As a result of continuing growth our client is expanding it's Sales team. We're looking for a smart, hungry, and high energy sales professional to help grow their Business vertical in the retail sector. Our client is the most exciting, rapidly growing consumer finance businesses in the UK.
- Tenaciously hunt for new business
- Handle incoming leads and prioritise accordingly
- Targeting SME'saccross the UK to offer a slick payment alternative
- Increase sales by enabling customers to pay for high-value goods in instalments
- Increase clients average order value
- Approve more customers than competitors
- Meet individual new business target per annum.
- Comply with KPIs related to activity and quality ratios.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and act professionally, ethically and with integrity at all times.
- Provide all customers with excellent and appropriate first point of contact experience and demonstrate products effectively
- Provide senior management with feedback and reporting on pipelines and sales initiatives.
- Successful and demonstrable track record in sales and business development. (3+years)
- Proven success in listening to prospects and pitching in a way that responds to their needs.
- Resilient, resourceful and tenacious.
- Effective in building relationships and creating influence over the phone.
- Resourceful, articulate and action orientated and able to deliver new business.
- Knowledge and experience of selling to the retail sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer finance products would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Well organised, attentive to detail and able to prioritise tasks.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job