Our Client is one of the industry’s leading AV and UC providers.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Work towards achieving substantial business growth by generating new business opportunities.
- Identify and pursue potential business leads to grow the existing client base.
- Create and implement business plans and strategies to target new businesses.
- Ensure that new leads are followed through and deals are closed.
- Demonstrate outstanding product knowledge of all of the company’s solutions and systems.
- Be the first point of contact for new clients and build prosperous business relationships.
- Create and deliver client proposals and ensure effective communication is maintained at all times.
- Use the internal CRM system to keep track of business opportunities and client details.
- Prepare business forecasting and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that company values are communicated and standards are adhered to at all times.
- Take part in building business relationships by regularly attending various networking events.
- Market and raise awareness of the company within the professional community.
- Work as part of a team to promote the company’s products and services within selected markets.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within an Audio Visual - Business Development Manager role.
- Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience within AV channel.
- Strong understanding of AV technologies and the willingness to undertake further training.
- Good all-around knowledge and experience of working within the AV market.
- A good technical knowledge of all communication tools and products.
- Previous experience within a sales role focusing on business development.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills within a business development environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Possesses strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to present clients with services and products.
- Capable of selling services and promoting the value of service agreements.
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence successful business decisions (C Level).
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- The ability to perform well in a competitive, target driven environment.
- The desire to self-improve and develop skills and knowledge.
- Business Development
- Communication Systems
- Audio Visual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job