Our client, a successful local and well established, award winning Mortgages & Savings provider, has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for establishing, building, developing and maintaining intermediary relationships that directly lead to product sales in and around the London area.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop business relationships with existing intermediaries and mortgage brokers.
- Provide training, presentations and assistance to intermediaries and mortgage brokers as required to ensure that our products and processes are well understood, utilising their industry experience and contacts. The primary objective is to ensure applications are properly completed and packaged for ease of throughput
- Work closely with the Intermediary desk and Underwriting teams to ensure that specific cases are handled smoothly through the application process.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure that all product materials meet the requirements of the intermediaries and their clients.
- Represent the Society at any relevant industry events in order to promote the Society and its products, including exhibitions, seminars, and awards ceremonies as required.
- Organise regular face to face meetings with new and existing intermediaries, mortgage brokers and Packagers within the geographical area, which will evolve over time.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of securing intermediary business, expertise in the mortgage market and have good commercial awareness.
The role will be field based to cover the South East/London area, therefore please only apply if you are happy to travel to cover this location.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job