Business Development Manager
Selling Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities at Large Scale Technology Events
Based in Sydney, Australia
Base salary up to $65K + Commission
An opportunity to join a high profile events business as a business Development Manager, selling sponsorship opportunitie & exhibition space at high profile large scale technology events. The Business Development manager will be responsible for; identifying & developing sales opportunities with new & existing clients, negotiating & closing business deals and managing the long term business relationship.
The Business Development Manager will be required to consultatively sell high value exhibition space & sponsorship opportunities at an innovative large scale tech focused events. You will have responsibility for:
- Creating growth in exhibition & sponsorship sales from new business and the development of existing clients.
- Understand the market & developing strong business relationships with key industry players
- Identifying new growth areas for the event
- Sales planning and reporting
- Management of the entire sales process from initial research to closing the deal.
- Consultative sales, business development and client management
- Working to deadlines, targets and KPI’s
- Attending events
- Use existing data & contacts and research new information from the internet & via networking.
- Keeping the CRM up to date
You will be an experienced, successful and ambitious sales professional, with a background in B2B exhibition, delegate or sponsorship sales, looking to work on a large scale technology event which has a positive reputation and is a well recognised brand in the industry. To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Ideally, worked on large scale events
- An interest in technology
- A hard working attitude and be a self starter
- The ability to achieve & exceed targets and KPI’s
- Strategic sales planning and reporting skills
- New business development and account management experience
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- A resourceful and innovative attitude and be able to use your own initiative
- A confident & credible style in front of corporate leaders
- successful coaching and sales skills which you can share with the team
- Articulate, ambitious and a real team player
- fabulous networking skills, be a successful negotiator and a proactive professional
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this Sydney based Business Development Manager opportunity or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.ukJackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions: • Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development • Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Business Development
- New Business Development
- Sponsorship Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job