My Wealth Cloud
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Beaconsfield, HP9
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum base, up to £40,000 OTE plus pension, Share Save and 25 days holiday.
Employment Type: Permanent
My Wealth Cloud (MWC) was founded in 2011 by a management team with a background in financial services. Having successfully launched a digitisation and secure storage solution to help individual private clients manage their home paperwork, MWC developed a suite of software to help wealth managers and other regulated businesses communicate and engage with their clients.
MWC helps businesses engage with their clients in a unique, safe and secure environment whilst significantly improving business efficiencies. As an added benefit, their clients are provided with their own 'online filing cabinet’ where they are able to store personal documents and memorabilia.
About the Role:
We are a dynamic, fast-growing business and are looking for an outstanding individual to join us. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for an office-based role with excellent prospects for career development and progression within the company.
The role is based in Beaconsfield and primarily involves talking to prospects, arranging meetings and demonstrating the MWC system.
Key Skills and Requirements Needed:
- Proven sales and/or service skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven success of delivering results in line with business objectives
- IT literate with good understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- It would be an advantage to have experience within IT/software sector and an understanding of professional services companies (e.g. financial services, legal, accountancy)
- Calling prospects to arrange demonstration meetings
- Deliver proposal presentations and live system demonstrations
- Converting prospects into clients
- Supporting the Senior Client Relationship manager with both prospects and existing clients
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Client Liaison
- Product Demonstration