Are you a dedicated, self-starting salesperson in the commercial furniture world looking to play a key role in the growth of an already thriving business?
Through their client centric approach, this company has built a reputation over the last four decades for delivering furniture solutions for a huge range of Blue-chip clients. A brand new role in a growing team, you’ll work alongside the Sales Director to nurture new business from initial contact through to project completion and beyond.
A 360-degree sales role, you’ll be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities and developing long-term relationships.
On a daily basis you will:
- Research businesses who may be in need of your help, whether that be now or in future;
- Call decision makers, ascertaining needs and if relevant, arranging a time to meet;
- Attend relevant events and conferences to develop your network.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· A proven track record selling commercial furniture or a background in a relevant field such as fit out or commercial agency. Perhaps you work in commercial lighting or acoustics and fancy a change;
· A solid contact book of relevant decision makers - it’s likely you’ll already have close relationships with D&B firms, PMs and architects;
· Authority, gravitas and a consultative approach.
The package available is up to £40,000 plus commission. Hit the ground running and there’s potential to earn six figures here. If you have extensive experience and a seriously impressive contact book, more may be available.
If you think you could be what this leader in commercial furniture is looking for, contact us now. Please quote ST2517.
Sales Talent specialises in the recruitment and training of salespeople. With our recruitment service, we will only recommend you for roles for which you have a good chance of success. As well as matching diligently, we also prepare you fully and, in many cases, provide training and guidance. It’s the way sales recruitment should always be done but rarely is. We are absolutely dedicated to helping good candidates find the right job for them and will work very hard to achieve that. We ask for the same level of dedication and application from our candidates. Applicants are added to our newsletter subscriber list to keep them updated with new jobs through us as well as tips and advice on all things sales. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive these updates, just drop us an email and we’ll take you off our list.