Our client is a NASDAQ listed leading global business who provide information, analytics and marketing services within the real estate sector.
Within the Commercial property sector this business made Forbes list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the globe in 2016.
Currently undergoing a major growth phase, you would have the opportunity to join a talented team of enthusiastic professionals who rank integrity, client service and excellence of products at the top of their agenda.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high achieving, high growth international company.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated and high-energy individual to fully contribute to the ongoing growth & expansion of our clients information & marketing services.
You would be a part of a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of their people.
The role of Account Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives within their territory covering the Northern Home Counties by promoting and selling the services through professional sales techniques.
You are responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
The clients you would be working with are all commercial property professionals - largely coming from the following types of organisations: surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutions, retailers, property companies and government. These clients and prospects are high value to the business and as such you would be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- To grow revenue by sourcing new business opportunities
- To grow and develop in-place client relationships
- To deliver outstanding account management and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system
- Solid sales experience from within one of the following sectors:
- Software/Internet Related Services
- Commercial property / Real Estate
- Commercial Surveying
- Business Information
- OR we will consider no sales experience if you are a Chartered Surveyor looking to get into Sales
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of the business's offerings to clients.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office and associated applications.
You would be part of a fast-changing and ambitious group which has already commenced its aggressive expansion plans, and you will be part of a dynamic field based team who serve the Research function across the whole of the UK.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including 33 days holidays per year. We also have a Ride2work scheme, competitive pension scheme, birthday lunches, interest free season ticket loans, the ability to buy and sell holidays and many more fantastic benefits.
Comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- field sales
- real estate
- account management
- new business
- business information
- commercial property
- direct sales
- regional sales
- technology sales
- professional sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job