Field based covering Birmingham
Croner are a leading Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy offering medium sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
We are currently recruiting talented sales professionals to join our existing Business Development team as we embark on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase our presence across the UK.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to identify new business opportunities and to develop existing relationships with mid size enterprises across the UK, typically businesses with between 25-300 employees. The position is offered with a basic salary £30,000 with a realistic OTE of £90k, all backed up with some innovative products and all the tools you will need to succeed in the role. All we want in return is that you bring a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling.
You will have the support of a dedicated telemarketing consultant and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services Croner have to offer in the B2B market. This is a really exciting opportunity to join our business and build a career with a leading organisation in the business services sector.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative 'value based' selling style are a pre-requisite for the job. If you thrive working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture then apply now.
Duties will include:
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business opportunities
- Generating and attending meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
- Self-generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Attending sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner.
- Working with the Head of Seminars to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- A mature to approach to intelligent selling coupled with a positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Confident in value based/consultative selling.
- Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
- Extensive social and business networks
If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions from both a salary and a career development perspective, then apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job