DMD Recruitment are representing their client an established Insurance broker based in Greater Manchester to add a Business Development Manager to their expanding team!
The Role: -
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities with new clients by means of cold calling and referrals. Build relationships with key client’s contacts to generate referrals
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Present new products and services to clients and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns and objectives. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Provide weekly progress and activity reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
- Office based
Who are we looking for?
- To demonstrable performance in a target driven sales environment.
- Highly skilled communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Full UK driving Licence
- Go getter brimming with confidence
- You must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Commercial Broking role
What they can offer you in return?
- Fantastic basic salary (dependent on experience)
- 10% Commission in year one and 5% of the renewal the following year
- Great location
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A career!!
- Ongoing support
- Administration staff to support you
Kick start you career and apply now!!
- Business Development
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job