£20,000 - £25,000 plus uncapped commission with an OTE of £35000, company car/ car allowance, pension life insurance and 29 days holiday including stats.
My client is a continuous leader in recycling. They are a well established company and their services help improve resource efficiency and reduce operating costs by increasing recycling and decreasing carbon emissions.
My client is looking for a business development manager who has experience within waste management or business services.
Along with excellent relationship and selling skills, combined ideally with experience within waste management, you will need to have the following:
- Be able to identify new business opportunities and manage sales pipelines
- Maximise revenue from existing customer accounts
- Strong Field Sales background
- Build a strong contact base with customers to incorporate key contacts
- Ability to plan workload for self and team
- Flexible approach to working
- Excellent organisation and delegation skills
- A full UK driving licence
In addition you will be;
- Customer focussed
- Experienced in selling value added solutions within the waste industry (ideally)
- An effective influencer and negotiator
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Professional and committed
- A strong team player
In return my client is offering an exceptional salary and package consisting of £20,000 - £25,000 plus uncapped commission with an OTE of £35000. The package also includes a company car/ car allowance, laptop, phone, pension, life insurance and 29 days holiday including stats.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field then I need to speak to you today. Please call or drop an email to Andy Billington on the contact details provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job