To deliver sufficient quantity and quality of orders to secure profitable growth in the Care Home market, in line with company budgets.
A manufactuer of Pressure Care products.
- Understanding customer needs and presenting appropriate solutions to make a sale.
- Building relationships with potential customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business, specifically within the care home market.
- Acting as the main point of contact between the company and potential care home operator customers.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents.
- Work as a team with internal departments to ensure the progress of orders.
- Fully utilising the CRM system to record and manage all sales activities.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Properly reporting back to direct manager.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- A minimum of three years' experience selling into Care Homes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good level of numeracy.
- Basic computer skills.
Competitive salary + bonus + car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job