Business Development Manager - About The Client
Grab this chance to be part of one of the most exciting players in the online panels research arena!
Our client is one of Europe's leading companies in this area offering loyalty programmes and online research panels. They work with market research companies, providing the respondents for their online research surveys. The company is experiencing a period of rapid expansion following recent acquisitions and, as a result of this growth, they are now recruiting a Business Development Manager to join their London-based team.
Business Development Manager - About The Role
The primary focus of the role is new business development, where the successful candidate will be responsible for selling the company's panels in a defined sales territory, to data collection buyers in Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications.
They will be regularly presenting to clients and new prospects to build their portfolio and generally representing the company at market research conferences and events in the UK. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for account managing an existing portfolio of clients, which will involve dealing with client requests, assessing the feasibility and preparing proposals.
They will be tasked with up-selling to and growing these existing client revenues. The role will involve working closely with project manager to ensure campaign delivery.
Business Development Manager - What You Need
- To be in with a chance of securing this fantastic role, you will need a minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience in the market research industry, ideally within the area of online panels.
- Our client is looking for someone who is well-connected and has a proven track record of success within the business generation.
- Experience of selling multi-country studies would be an advantage.
- This role would suit some who is highly motivated and driven to achieve their targets whilst remaining a key team player.
- It demands close client interaction and so strong communication skills are essential. The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Business Development Manager - Benefits
- Generous commision structure
If you love to smash your targets and objectives and show off your sales skills, this could be the role you've been waiting for! Send in your CV to find out more.
Basic salary up to £37k + £12k OTE if targets are hit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job