Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our expanding multi functional field sales division.
eTeach and our sister company; FEjobs, are committed to delivering an exceptional and effective service offering, through a proven and strong portfolio of products.
Building strong relationships with prospect customers and tailoring our service to meet the needs of each educational establishment, we are seeking Business Development Managers that can actively promote and consultatively sell our core products across the education and further education sector.
Offering Recruitment agency services, an advertising platform and more recently recruitment software, eTeach have on offer the widest range of solutions to the education sector, equipping them with the tools and solutions they need to face the current teacher shortage and recruitment crisis. With a database of over 1.7 million candidates, our main website eteach.com generating a flow of around 6000 new CV’s per month and our Job board generating over 600,000 job views per month, eTeach are well positioned to assist schools in all recruitment requirement.
Our Business Development Managers are responsible for developing business in their regions, by carrying out focused sales activities in order to achieve targets and increase sales of the eTeach portfolio of products and services, in accordance with agreed business plans and revenue targets.
Achieve agreed targets through the following activity:
- To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers to truly understand their priorities and needs via the telephone, face to face meetings in your region and networking, to create leads, develop pipeline and convert business.
- You will have full responsibility in the expansion of new business revenues achieving year on year growth through relationship development in Secondary, Multi Academy Trusts, Local Authorities and Cluster groups.
- With thorough understanding of the eTeach product portfolio you will be selling consultative solutions to a customer’s recruitment challenges in line with company rate card and authorised negotiation levels.
- You will need to plan and prioritise personal sales activities to fulfil relevant KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis whilst reporting on activities weekly to provide management information in each geographical area.
- You will attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills to ensure full understanding of eTeach products to optimise client experience and achievement of revenue targets. All team members receive a two week induction and regular training within our monthly sales meetings.
This is a great opportunity to join and expanding team and business, within an exciting sector and an opportunity for personal growth and development within the UK’s number 1 Education job board.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Advertising Sales
- Software Sales
- New Business Development
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job