Business Development Manager - Workspace. Our Client is an international real estate/construction business who have a presence across main cities in Europe. They are now looking to expand further and look at other business avenues. As a result of this they are looking for a Business Development Manager to concentrate on their 'serviced office/co-working space'.
The Role will include but is not limited to:
- Assessing European markets for potential opportunities, recruitment and offices.
- Conducting market research to find suitable partner organisations across different sectors.
- Seeking opportunities to upsell where possible.
- Develop partnership strategy aligned with the company's ethos and plans.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline.
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners and secure additional funding for the company.
- Creating value through connecting stakeholders in various markets.
- Building awareness of the company through event and networking.
- Liaising with the group to enable global connections.
The person MUST have prior sales, acquisitions or project management experience within serviced offices or hotels with co-working areas. Solid knowledge and understanding of the London markets is a must and experience of other European cities will be a value add. The person must have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. The preferred candidate will have a strong ability to define projects and execute them within the timelines given, have an enthusiasm and passion for networking and selling. This role will require one to travel to other European countries on a regular basis.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- real estate
- business development
- serviced offices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job