Business Development Manager
Salary c£32k with an OTE of c£50k - uncapped
It is ESSENTIAL that you have EXPERIENCE in BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT of Truck Rental
(Knowledge of the Highway Maintenance Industry would be preferable)
Our client’s commercial vehicle hire business has been established for over half a century, it is a family run business that employs around 160 people across 6 depots in the North/South-West of England. The company has been awarded an ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditation - adding to their continued commitment to providing a quality service to both customers and employees. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to promote both short and long term hire and preferable with a focus on Traffic Management and the specialist vehicles that they are renowned for (Mess/Welfare Vans).
Although this is national role they want you to feel part of their business and to aid this we need you to be located suitably close to their Yorkshire Depot.
You will need a proven track record in Truck Rental and knowledge of the market that you will sell to. As you will be involved in specifying new vehicles for customers you will need to be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the market - please don't apply if you don't have experience!
- Increase rental sales and company profile by identifying new customers and developing existing accounts
- Arrange and participate in face to face meetings with prospective customers
- Keeping up to date with industry and sector knowledge by researching and expanding knowledge
- Arranging delivery and collection of vehicles on occasion
- An ability to work in a planned and structured way
- Proven track record in Truck Rental or Heavy, Commercial Vehicle Contract Hire
- A mechanical background
- Fully expensed company car
- 20 days holiday rising to a maximum of 25
- Field Sales
- Rental Services
- Contract Hire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job