Job; Business Development Manager - West Drayton
Dynamic, Mature Business Development Executive/Manager required for Ambitious Marketing Technology Company.
This digital agency is looking for a driven, ambitious, mature and experienced Business Development person who understands marketing technology solutions and products and how to sell them. Supported by an existing marketing and telemarketing function, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark and grow with a well-established business that has an amazing range of brand names as clients.
Reporting to the CEO of the business, this is a full lifecycle role, from prospecting and lead generation through to deal closure. It requires drive, ambition and a self-start mentality as well as the ability to collaborate outside their sale team. The successful candidate will have proven track record of exceeding revenue targets within SaaS-based product sales.
- Research relevant companies and contacts within selected market sectors.
- Generate leads through customer research and acquisition using your own initiative and working closely with the front-end marketing and telemarketing team.
- Working closely with marketing to generate campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Ensure timely and appropriate follow up with prospects helping to create relevant materials that are on brand.
- Maintain the sales contact database from research activities
- Meet quota of new business calls to identified leads on a weekly basis
- Meet quota of new business client meetings on a weekly basis
- Research markets to identify competitors
- Feedback market research and client comments into marketing and technical teams to support changes and plans for product roadmap and updates.
- Use existing networks and create new networks to introduce their brand and products to more prospects.
- Research and attend conferences, events and look for opportunities to promote their brand and products/services.
Essential skills and experience include;
- Proven track record selling SaaS-based products.
- An understanding of how to sell technology products
- Experience of using CRM tools and how to get the best from them
- Being confident and willing to contact existing contacts and cold prospects to set up meetings/demos
- Polished presentation skills
- Ability to understand and relate technical information to prospects
- Confident is demonstrating products
- £’s; OTE approx. £100k (~£50k basic + uncapped commission)
- Benefits; 25 days’ holidays, company pension, possible profit share scheme,
- Location; Brand new, swanky, open-plan offices in West Drayton, Middlesex, West London,
- How to get there; 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; SaaS software digital web online agency cloud online sales business development west Drayton west London marketing technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'