Basic Salary £30,000 - £36,000 depending upon experience, Genuine OTE £60k - £65k + uncapped, Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Corporate
Location: This is a field based sales role covering North West London, Slough, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Watford, Luton, Southall, Harrow, Islington, Camden, Hackney, Tower Hamlets and Westminster
Why work for us?
- Established in the 19th Century we remain the oldest roaster and suppliers in Europe
- Our geographic market presence to 18 countries across Europe makes us the Number 1 Coffee and Vending supplier serving over 6 million consumers every day at 150,000 locations
- With a turnover of €1.3 billion, we are a solid and stable firm that is proud to host the careers of the best talent in the beverage industry
- We encourage development of our employees and the business is currently rife with career progression opportunities due to substantial growth over the last 2 years.
- We pride ourselves on being an environmentally friendly, safety conscious and ethical firm which is why we are ISO 14001, ISO 9001 accredited and members of the Automatic Vending Association
- We invest substantially in the training and development of our employees, in particular our area sales professionals, therefore you can expect to receive regular one-on-one training in addition to an in-depth induction period exposing you to all aspects of our business operation
What will you be doing?
Our last Business Development Manager was so successful in this role that he has been promoted into National Accounts. We are therefore filling his shoes and excited to be looking for a new Business Development Manager to come into the sales team. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, our new Sales professional will be selling our full range of snack vending machines, hot drink vending machines and cold drink Vending machines into medium sized businesses across the healthcare, education, public transport, convenience, manufacturing and logistics industries. Products are typically sold on complex leasing contracts or fully managed operated service. You will be responsible for achieving set revenue and margin targets which will be gently introduced after your probationary period.
What are we looking for?
The successful regional sales professional will ideally have a commercial background from within the vending industry or the business services industry selling contracted services / solutions / products i.e. Photocopiers & Printers. We are looking for our new Business Development Manager to have a real passion for selling, someone who enjoys new business, has proven success and self-motivation.
All sales candidates are encouraged to talk to Sara Warrilow at Midas Selection. Please apply for the role and your CV will be considered in confidence.
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and Executive level professionals into the Coffee, Vending and Beverage Equipment Industry. Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job