Business Development Manager- Unsecured Business Loans
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join one of the leading peer to peer lenders. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with a real passion for building, developing and maximising business relationships, and being part of disruptive innovation in financial services. Implementing strategy to establish and nurture intermediary-referred SME borrowers, you will own this function in the North West.
- Building a presence with local business networks, leading to the acquisition of borrowers through established broker, bank and business coach contacts
- Searching for, acquiring and building new relationships with relevant business contacts including accountants, business coaches and brokers both by telephone, linked in, email and face to face
- Helping to develop and implement the team acquisition strategy; which relationships and networks to target, in what order, and how, and assist with campaign/event planning
- Partnering with a Broker Account Manager to track introduced loan applications and to assist with general analysis/reporting on business network activity on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working out of our Manchester hub, you will adapt a flexible working style, including travel, focusing on the North of England, spending time with the team in the office and working from home. There will also be regular trips to London required
Experience & Skills
- Proven and extensive business development/sales experience as a senior member of the team
- Both a hunter and farmer, looking to extend and build out your portfolio
- Experience working with bank relationship managers or brokerages with access to SMEs would be highly advantageous
- Presence of an existing network of business contacts an advantage
- Experience with explaining complex products or services to businesses and introducers
- Excellent relationship building and written and oral communication ability (ability to lead and control a phone discussion/negotiation/closing to ensure efficiency)
- Dedicated approach and self-starter, with a high level of working autonomously
- Ability to work towards KPIs, hit and exceed sales targets
- Strong organisational skills, together with a flexible attitude towards working hours and UK travel
- Business Development
- Commercial Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'