Business Development Manager - Unfied Communications
Business Development Manager
ReportingTo: UK Sales & Marketing Manager
>>You must have a proven track sales record within Telecoms/Hosted Systems<<
Our client are an established Cloud, IT and communications B2B reseller in the UK. They have been trading for 18 years. They deliver technology solutions to business and the Public Sector.
The Business Development Manager will have sales, project, technical and commercial acumen and will be familiar with negotiating high revenue minimum term contracts particularly in the Cloud and Hosted Digital Markets. We will provide leads and opportunities from both new accounts as well as existing accounts. You will also use your experience and skills to develop your own new business opportunities.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Create new business opportunities
- Have targeted marketing campaigns to strategic markets
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain existing client base and increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling
- Book and attend regular customer meetings that result in profitable relationships
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the sales team
- Present to and negotiate with director level
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Take personal responsibility for development and learning of skills and market/product knowledge
- Keeping CRM updated with all information at all time
- Ensure timely follow ups with all sales prospects in your funnel & push them through the different stages
- Work with first time customers, building a relationship to turn them into repeat business
- Closely work with the service delivery team to ensure a best in class delivery service
- You will be in charge of following up leads and completing the full 360 sales cycle to transform them into deals.
- You will be looking to generate your own pipeline alongside and attend client facing meetings.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and towards a targeted vision and an aggressive expansion plan.
- A minimum of 3 years working in a Business Development Manager capacity within the telecoms industry
- Demonstrable career history within telecoms sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of telecoms products
- Proven track record in sales - achieving and exceeding targets
- Extensive market knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Confident and capable of seeking out and securing new business
- Networking and negotiating skills
- Experience of solution building and presenting solutions at board level
- Account management capabilities
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Flexibility to attend meetings when and where necessary
- Knowledge of further telecoms industry
- Extensive experience selling hosted systems
- Experience selling into SME and Corporate accounts
- Knowledge of cloud systems
- Prior experience in B2B sales & Field sales (preferable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'