The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Business Development Manager UK.
The Company is a group which develop and manufacture horse riding equipments under different brands.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability in the UK, implementing and enforcing the strategy designed by the Head Office. He or She will act as Ambassador of the Brand and promote the products to outsiders.
The position is home based.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospect a defined geographical area with precise targets such as equestrian center managers, riders and professional teachers.
- Prepare proposals, perform contract and price negotiations, and close the sale with the client.
- Stand management during events and competitions.
- Provide advices to clients and potential clients.
- Set up a smart and thoughtful approach.
- Reporting the activity to managers and coordinators.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates with first field experience.
- Passionate about the equestrian world, who knows the technical vocabulary and has already practiced.
- Strong personality, details oriented and motivated.
- Positive mind.
- The ideal candidate must have a "field appetite", want to perform and be ready for active prospecting and a steady pace.
- Passionate about business development.
- Be sincere in order to carry out quality reporting and work confidently with the manager.
- Able to manage the area independently.
- Who knows how to identify the essential information, and complete it with a clever questioning.
- Volunteer and involved: who knows how to put the effort necessary to succeed.
- Sense of competition: who seeks to excel and perform.
- Sociable: who knows how to create a strong relation with the client.
- Endurance and ability not to be discouraged: who will be able to keep the pace of prospecting.
- Fully operational in both spoken and written English and French.
- The ideal candidate has completed a minimum of two years in a riding club and enjoys the equestrian competition.
- Copy writing skills.
- Understand the technical specificities of the product range.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job