Our client, a leading industrial services business, requires a Business Development Manager to develop new and existing customer relationships.
The Business Development Manager will identify and develop new business within the UK and Ireland, working closely with the operation teams and division directors within the region.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Developing a comprehensive sales strategy for a unique condition monitoring tool.
- Maximising sales revenue, margins and performance
- Planning and prioritising sales activities
- Conducting regular customer review meetings
- Developing marketing campaigns and literature
- Communicating new product developments to prospective customers
- Meeting and exceeding agreed targets and KPIs
- Compiling client proposals
- Working closely with the engineering department to manage customer and technical queries
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions
The Business Development Manger requirements;
- Must be prepared to travel throughout the UK and Ireland
- A working knowledge of reliability engineering principals such as structural integrtiy and condition monitoring.
- BEng qualified engineer or experience aligned with proven consultancy/service delivery.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job