To manage the strategic focus of the In-Market operations of one of London Corporate or London Banking Practice Groups in the London office; co-ordinate the BDMC function's office resources and develop a strategic focused, market-leading BDMC business-partnering capability which enables the Transactional Practice Groups to win, retain and grow business through consistently high standards, engaging thought leadership as well as strong relationship and account management.
To directly support the Corporate Practice Group or Banking Practice Group in the London office.
- Work with one of London Corporate or London Banking Practice Groups leadership in London to identify and develop growth opportunities
- Ensure the execution of BDMC plans for one of London Corporate or London Banking Practice Groups in London bringing in BDMC Expert and End-to-End functions as required
- Work with Partners and fee earners to ensure their BDMC requirements are captured, processed and communicated to other parts of the BDMC function to a high standard; collaborate with Expert functions to challenge requests where commercially prudent, e.g. pitch go/no go decisions
- Deliver high quality BDMC support to one of London Corporate or London Banking Practice Groups by integrating contributions from Expert functions and End-to-End services with their own work. This spans all aspects of the BD and Marketing mix including: developing client or sector opportunities, deploying marketing and communications campaigns, promoting our service lines, and delivering events and seminars
- Ensure that content and materials suitable for BDMC purposes (e.g. key experience details, deals, landmark projects) are captured from Partners and fee earners and shared, e.g. deals, credentials, CRM related information
- Ensure that opportunities from marketing and communications initiatives are identified, executed and captured (e.g. via CRM systems and collaboration with appropriate Expert functions)
- If appropriate, co-ordinate activities of junior members of team under the leadership and guidance of team lead
Travel requirements This role will not require regular travel
About the team
Function The Firm’s BDMC function works closely with our Partners and leadership teams to:
- Increase our revenue, profitability and share across markets, industries and clients
- Enable us to win, retain and grow business through powerful pitches, engaging thought leadership and strong relationship management
- Lead market & client intelligence efforts to create new service line opportunities in industry and practice groups
- Channel the Baker McKenzie brand, identity and culture through a single communications voice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'