Business Development Manager (Trainee Financial Advisor)
We are looking for someone who can fulfill the role of Business Development Manager (BDM) within our firm.
Earnings are uncapped and commission based.
The commission rate is 20% of fees charged. Fees start at £1,500 and average £5,000 (fees depend on the complexity and work done for clients).
This exciting opportunity gives the successful candidate the chance to work in a modern financial services business, specialising in giving advice to individuals, families, trustees and businesses.
Earning potential is high, reflecting the challenging nature of the role and a successful BDM will likely earn very well.
In addition to excellent earnings potential, working closely with the Director, you shall have the opportunity to learn the role of a Financial Planner, with a view to progressing into this role in the future if you desire.
We are an international Financial Advice with our UK office based in Watford, Hertfordshire. We are looking to significantly grow our business over the next fifteen years.
As a firm, we specialise in helping high net worth individuals inthe UK and globally who are approaching retirement, at retirement and in retirement with their investments.
We are looking for applicants in and around the Watford area, or candidates who would be willing to relocate to Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is prepared to work hard in order to get great results.
The successful candidate will:
- be comfortable talking to people from all walks of life.
- be proficient on social media, ideally familiar with running ad campaigns.
- Have a good grasp of LinkedIn
- be able to discover new ways to attract new business and grow our client bank.
- be highly organised.
- have an excellent telephone manner.
- share our commitment to excellent standards of customer service.
- be able to adhere to strict standards of data protection.
- have a positive, can-do, tenacious attitude and want to achieve common goals.
- To fill the diary of our Financial Adviser with good quality leads.
- Work closely with key team members to see clients through the Financial Planning journey smoothly, quickly and with a 5-star experience.
- Follow up with all new enquiries.
- Keep a record of client activity.
- Build and nurture relationships with solicitors and accountants to source new potential business. Maintain relationships with existing professional connections.
- Make first contact with all new enquiries from all channels; marketing, social media and professional connections, prequalify them and book into the adviser diary.
- Within an agreed budget, place approved adverts in local press or other channels to generate new enquiries.
- Work with our delivery colleague to create and deliver adverts to people's doors directly in select areas.
- Connect with senior people in the UK and internationally.
No specific experience required, however a track record of sales, business development and/or experience within financial services is a positive, though it is key to have organisational skills and remain motivated. It is a numbers game, not everyone will sign up, not every week will be appointments but managing the numbers, enquiries and potential new leads is key to building a strong pipeline.
- Financial Advice
- New Leads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'