Business Development Manager - Trace and Investigate (Field Role)
A bit about our client
We live in an increasingly virtual world. The data we share every day reflects our identities. And this data offers a massive opportunity for businesses that understand it. But it’s a balancing act; identity is a deeply personal matter. As a result, companies need to treat their customers as individuals not just business opportunities. That’s where our client, comes in. We believe everyone should be able to conduct business safely and efficiently, everywhere. And we do that by using identity intelligently.
Our client builds a culture of engagement built on being clear on the desired outcomes, and then give people the support and flexibility to deliver. Our client has ambitious aspirations though, so there's also accountability, but this comes with recognition for results. Our client is entering new markets and territories and growing fast (currently over 700 people across 15 countries, on 4 continents). To help them achieve this our client ensures every employee, irrespective of their role or location, is clear on our plans and then provide absolute transparency for how they’re tracking against it. Our client does this via their VOS2020 (Vision, Objectives, Strategies) which is broken down to departmental and even team member level and guides them towards 2020. This provides exciting opportunities for growth, personally and professionally.
Provide Identity Data services to organisations to help them better find and understand people, properties and businesses. This increased identity intelligence helps support better business decisions and operational efficiencies. Supplying over 500 clients in the UK including The Metropolitan Police, HMRC, John Lewis, Admiral Insurance and Lloyds Banking Group. Our client’s solutions are specifically used within the fraud investigation, debt collections and asset reunification departments.
Working within a spirted and lively group, you will work with highly motivated and professional people striving to be the best they can, both individually and collectively.
The Role (Vision)
The role will be to identify and secure new clients by supplying our clients’ solution to improve their clients understanding of their customers/citizen’s accounts. In line with our clients 2020 vision, we are looking to achieve >20% growth year on year. This will involve you personally working to the VOS and bringing new clients onboard across a potential sector where Connexus can add benefit.
What you’ll do (Objectives)
Working closely with the Business Unit Head of Sales in "Trace and Investigate" this role will entail:
1. Delivering the sales results
· Ensure the UK revenue and profit margin targets are achieved through a direct value-based sales approach of selling data as services through the overarching Connexus solution.
· Provision of accurate and timely management reporting of sales forecasts, pipeline, platform and performance.
· Understand the specific areas within a sector who could benefit from the Connexus solution and help grow this new and exciting solutions which intern will help grow the overall proportion within Team Trace & Investigate.
· Selling to new logo businesses but also establishing warm leads through collaboration internally and "Cross Sell" opportunities where other areas of the business could already be within these sectors.
2. Sales strategy and planning
· Working with the Head of Sales, review, execute and develop the sales strategy in line with the business strategy, with the expectation of no less than 20% growth
· Identify larger opportunities for the sale of Connexus as a proportion. To proactively self-generate new business leads to build and develop the company’s business margin stream for Trace & Investigate software and data enhancement services
· Target those clients who need to contact or investigate individuals that they have either lost contact with or that require further investigation
· Identify opportunities for the company’s products and services required by these organisations
· To establish and maintain awareness of the company’s products and services as leaders in the marketplace
· Deal with inbound leads generated from extensive marketing activity including direct mail, event attendance and client visit within the sector
· Operate proactively at senior level within accounts to provide maximum exposure and credibility in exploiting the opportunities identified
How you’ll deliver it… (Strategies)
· These will be determined by you, in collaboration with your Head of Sales, and you’ll update them regularly to keep your contribution relevant as we evolve. You’ll do this via your Personal VOS.
To help you be successful, we’re looking for
· A motivated individual who believes in making a difference within a business and is passionate in their belief to be part of the growing success of Team Trace & Investigate
· Considerable experience in New Business Development and can a demonstrable record of having a proven track record of where you have over achieved
· Strong background in delivering high quality work to blue chip client base, with demonstrable references
· Experience of working in a high performance new business environment
· Excellent communication skills - oral
· A motivational personality, capable of enthusing those around you
· Ambitious, determined, friendly and reliable
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'