Location: London Home Counties
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
OTE: £60,000 - £70,000
Package: Generous Commission, Company Pool Car, Laptop, Phone
I am currently looking for a BDM to join the team working from home and office/ in the field reporting to the Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for bringing new clients from a active clients list, with a target based on the generation of monthly revenues for sales of connectivity, cloud based solutions and maintenance / support packages within the Telephony, IT and WiFi product sets.
With a demonstrable track record of consistent achievement selling similar solutions, the successful person will quickly acquaint themselves with the portfolio before building, maintaining and converting a pipeline of prospects within the hospitality vertical.
Ideally this person will have all of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of Telephony Solutions
- Knowledge and experience of Telecoms, IT and Network solutions (at least 2 of these)
- Experience of self-generating and winning new business
After a short training / ramp up period, they would expect the successful applicant to be self- generating quotable leads and opportunities within their first 2 months and closing deals within 3 months of starting.
The ideal person will be
- Commercially aware and astute
- Perceptive and inquisitive
- Professional and credible
- A dynamic deal closer with proven track record of consistent target achievement
- Someone who likes to work to a consistent sales process
- A refined and skilful objection handler who is able to sell benefits as well as price
- Resilient and competitive
- Co-operative and endearing
- Accountable and transparent
If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who is looking for a new challenge, who wants to join a business which will reward your commitment and hard work, then please do call Hal SER LTD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job