Business Development Manager (Telecoms) - Yorkshire
Permanent - £20-35K + Double OTE + Car allowance
TM Resourcing are working with an established telecoms provider and they are looking to add an experienced Business Development Manager with extensive telecoms experience to the team.
- B2B field based sales targeting midlevel and corporate markets.
- Self-generate leads, managing and developing a growing customer database.
- Achieve sales targets set while delivering high levels of customer service.
- Provide solutions using a consultative approach.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry, including data products, leased lines and IPVPN.
- Experience in a B2B field sales role with a track record of success.
- Results-driven with great negotiation and influencing skills.
- As this role is field based, you will need a full, clean driving licence.
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary with a double OTE plus car allowance. This is a great opportunity to join an established telecoms business.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration!