Business Development Manager - Telecoms
Location: Home based - North London Territory
Salary: £30,000-£32,000 - 1st Year OTE £45,000-£50,000+ (uncapped) + Car allowance + Excellent benefits
Are you a commercially astute and tech savvy Business Developer looking to join a fast paced and dynamic business at the forefront of the Telecoms market?
The business is very well established in the market place having spent over 30 years offering a market leading portfolio of solutions.
Due to continued expansion the business now has on offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional. The successful candidate will enjoy a highly autonomous home based role with excellent progression and earning potential!
The company boasts a fantastic internal sales and marketing function that will ensure leads and support are supplied along with all the other necessary tools to make you as successful as possible in your role.
In order to succeed, you'll need larger than life communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships whilst proactively solving the client’s problems. You'll get to know the business services inside out and be our biggest advocate. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growth company where no two days will be the same!
- Proactively identifying, qualifying, and handling opportunities with significant revenue potential for the business
- Sell to new clients whilst also maintaining strong relationships with key accounts, looking to cross and up sell where possible
- Chasing down leads and closing deals - managing the sales process from start to finish
- Contributing to the accelerating growth of the company
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in order to deliver successful projects for all.
- Become a brand ambassador. Attending regular events to keep the brand name present in the market.
- CRM Management
- Excellent communication skills - you should be a natural at communicating and influencing people at all levels
- Solution focused - constantly looking for ways we can solve any problem
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you love looking for ways to support our client’s growth through our services, in turn, growing the business
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques - Driven for the next opportunity
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading business in a dynamic and fast paced sector with plenty of opportunity to progress and develop.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants on quoting REF:NJR7364
Key Words: Sales, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, field sales. Technology, digital sales, account manager, key account.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job