Business Development Manager
£25,000 basic + commission - OTE £60,000 plus Car Allowance, Laptop and Phone
We are looking for a tenacious, target driven and money motivated Business Development Manager to join a growing and extremely successful Telecoms business.
The role will be home /field based out of Nottingham, you will be selling exclusively to a defined area.
The role involves speaking to commercial landlords / owners of multi-tenant occupancy buildings, you will be selling full fibre networks, in most cases the installation is fully funded for the landlord and tenants and the tenants see a huge uplift in their internet speeds once a project has been delivered.
· New business sales focusing on selling Telecoms product
· You will be supplied with Company generated leads and will be required to self-generate opportunities to meet your targets
· Targeting, all businesses across the Midlands, promoting our portfolio of products and services through a proactive consultative sales pitch
· Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
· Manage sales pipeline, through from initial contact to closure, accurately forecast and report on accordingly
· You will be growing the customer base by winning new accounts within defined growth markets as well as developing existing accounts
· A highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets
· You will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing business
· A very solution focused sell where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs with a value added proposition
· Have a proven track record in business to business (B2B) sales
· Excellent networking skills, gaining referrals to develop a pipeline
· Manage your sales process to generate new business revenues and long term customer relationships
· Constantly improve product knowledge through both self-study and supported development
· Comprehensive experience of the B2B telecoms industry
You will be supported by a market leading installation and project management team, we will also provide full training. you will also be expected to attend a weekly sales meeting in Liverpool once a week.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Due to high volume response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Business Development
- Sourcing New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'