Mobile Telecommunications expereince required.
Our Client is looking for a high energy, driven sales professional to lead the sales effort across the South East.
- Can you sell?
- Do you have high energy levels and are you driven to succeed?
- Would you like to join a small, high-growth and industry disrupting Telecoms business?
- Do you have a proven track record of success within the telecommunications industry?
We are looking for a high energy, driven sales professional to lead the sales effort across the South East.
Our client works as an extension of their clients business on creation and management of their ideal tailor made communications package. The number one priority is keeping clients connected, therefore there will always be a member of the team available to respond to clients requests and requirements enabling then to maximise the benefits of our cutting-edge solutions.
A telecoms solutions provider offering mobiles, lines & calls, fixed lines and hosted telephony systems. This dynamic organisation manage and maintain these services for their customers, providing an all encompassing solution and, above all, exceptional customer experience.
As Business Development Manager you’ll be working directly with the company founders and executive teams to identify new business leads, grow the sales team and pipeline and close new business sales.
You’ll be expected to leverage all existing contacts, generate brand awareness in the business community, maximise event, reseller and partner programmes to boost your results and grow our business. You’ll be supported by a sales support team, and a comprehensive team of network and technical experts.
Job type: Permanent, Employed
Location: Kingsclere, Newbury - field & office based
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to secure new business sales by offering our unified communications solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to establish a prospect base in specific markets whilst building value in to all prospective relationships and maintain and develop client relationships ensuring they receive the highest quality service.
This is a dynamic role in a fast paced environment requiring the candidate to be proactive, flexible, able to forward plan whilst managing a challenging workload. They will be required to plan and prioritise their own sales activity and customer/prospect contact in order to achieve agreed business targets.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills, be a team player, calm under pressure and an excellent communicator - both written and verbal. They must also be highly organised, accurate and have very strong attention to detail.
- Increase company revenue & customer base via achievement of targets
- Interact daily with prospects via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Generate business leads via cold calling, networking, events, social media etc
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
Gaining a full understanding of prospects through research into industry sector, type
and size of business etc. in order to explore sales opportunities
- Assisting customer support colleagues and a specified account manager with the on boarding of new customers to ensure that service levels are adhered to
Keeping up to date with company collateral and market place information
- Capturing and recording all activity and prospect information on company CRM system
- Providing accurate forecasting of opportunities up to 12 months in advance
- Selling the full range of products & services
- Conduct administrative tasks where required
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Managed Services
- Mobile Devices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job