Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance
OTE: £15,000 minimum once established, but most BDMs are earning considerably more
Development: Clear path to progression
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading Financial Services business in their search for an exceptional Business Development Manager.
Based from our client's flagship office in Wakefield, you'll be responsible for providing excellent relationship management for existing managed partners and to sourcing new managed partners.
You'll also be sourcing finance opportunities from existing and new managed partners and assisting operations in the processing of these opportunities.
In addition, you will be responsible for promoting our client's identity in the market and to existing managed partners and potential new managed partners.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
The average tenure of their sales team is over 10 years, which demonstrates their ability to attract and retain the best talent.
- Maintaining regular contact and support (via telephone, email and visits) with managed partners (and their customers in order to close and then facilitate the processing of specific opportunities) and to manage, develop and support relationships efficiently in line with company guidelines.
- Sourcing and winning new managed partner relationships in line with agreed targets.
- Ensuring finance opportunities are maximised and that operations are provided with all the information they need to process opportunities.
- Maintaining a good understanding of finance company preferences and rate structures.
- Exceeding agreed targets for business generation.
- Ensuring a healthy pipeline of business at all times.
- Providing reports on activity as and when required by management.
- Developing excellent knowledge and awareness of our client's products and services and to ensure the whole range is offered to their partners
- Developing excellent knowledge and awareness of our client's market and competitors.
- Experience in and success at managing large resellers/channel partners in the interiors/furniture industry or IT industry is highly desirable
- Must have a minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience
- Dynamic, hard-working, sales-focused and target driven achiever
- Relationship builder-extremely personable with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- To be able to work efficiently in a highly pressured sales environment
- To be organised and methodical in approach
- To have an appreciation of company financial statements
- To be proficient and confident working with numbers
- Driving licence essential
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Manager or Senior Business Development Executive looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- New Business Opportunities
- New Business Development
- New Business Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job