Business Development Manager - Successful Start-Up building a UK team!
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is transforming their industry, then this is the business for you. You need to be a self-starter, who is ambitious, commercially minded, and collaborative - someone who constantly strives for improvement, and always looks for growth.
The business itself has had huge success overseas and is now looking to build a team of Business Development staff to build their UK business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the start of a huge 5-year plan and with over $800M in funding so far, the company are set to really take off in the UK! This is the perfect opportunity to join at the start of huge growth with incredible potential in the business.
- Develop deep understanding of the sector in order to advise business owners.
- Work with Business Development Executives, and the broader team, to determine our go-to-market strategy in London.
- Contact key decision makers in target businesses and develop relations with them. Work with Business Development Executives to establish long term partnerships.
- Ensure that feedback from business owners and managers is communicated to the broader business (other functions, such as revenue management and product), and acted on as necessary. Cross-functional collaboration is essential!
- Collaborate with broader team to ensure that the UK business succeeds, and becomes an "employer-of-choice" for the best talent in the market.
- Follow up on new business leads/meetings passed on by the BDE’s.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or 1:1), with a strong academic record.
- 18 Months+ B2B sales experience (any industry, including recruitment).
- Proven track record of problem-solving and strategic thinking.
- Comfortable with numbers, proficient in excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong record of work experience in professional businesses.
- Excel at negotiating and developing relationships with professionals.
£30K - £40K basic salary (Dependant on Experience). + OTE
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, 5 positions left - APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'