Business Development Manager, Sport and Fitness Performance Technology
£50k basic, £65k OTE Uncapped + company car and excellent company bonuses. Hybrid role.
This new role is an incredible Business Development opportunity within Sports Performance Technology. The role is selling innovative Tech and SaaS solutions to professional and semi-professional sports clubs, international sports teams, academies, schools, colleges, and universities across the UK and Ireland.
The role requires an experienced SaaS Business Development Manager to grow the customer base and increase revenue. The role is fully supported by the internal sales team, who will book your client meetings, process paperwork, and qualify new enquiries. Your focus is to meet with clients to understand their needs and demonstrate how the solutions can help them achieve their goals.
To confirm your role is to focus on client meetings, closing new business and increasing the account spend by introducing new products and upselling.
In Return, You Will Receive
- A Basic salary of £50,000
- Uncapped OTE with a realistic Year One OTE of £65,000
- Company Car
- Pension and other benefits.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team.
- Chance to work with leading sports teams and make a real difference to their performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Sports Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Development role within the SaaS, technology or software industry
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for sports
- The absolutely ideal candidate will have experience selling into professional and semi-professional sports clubs, international sports teams, academies, schools, colleges, or universities with knowledge of professional sports performance technology.
How to Apply
To apply, email:
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'