The Business Development Manager will have experience from a HVAC, IPS / UPS electrical lighting arena with a minimum of 3 years experience in specification sales ideally working in the large project / tender specification sales arena.
One of the leading British manufacturers of high tech medical lighting, with their equipment sold into in surgeries, clinics and hospitals throughout the world.
This is a national role, where you will be joining a dynamic team being responsible for working on project specifications and winning new business. You will work closely with Contractors, Architects, Design Consultants and Hospital Estates Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical contractors and Facilities Management companies.
The role will involve extensive travel with overnight stays you will be expected to maximise efficiency where required, including attending a full induction and training periods at their Leeds site.
- A confident and driven client facing technical sales professional, able to use a CRM sales tool
- Experience of building key partnerships with Hospital Engineers, Design Consultants, Contractors and Architects
- Evidence of managing complex technical sales with exceptional negotiating skills promoting added value through the process.
- Efficient and effective diary management, working to tight deadlines with 100% accuracy
- Confident communicator when dealing with all levels of commercial professionals
- You must have the ability to learn and retain technical information, be self-
motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with good negotiation skills.
Basic Salary: Circa £38k + Commission, Vehicle & Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job