Business Development manager required to drive expansion for an award-winning international software solutions company, within the space/aerospace sector, setting up offices in the UK.
As a Business Development manager your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the senior management team in identifying growth and development opportunities for companies range of products
- Formulate a plan to pursue those opportunities and project manage the end to end process
- Collaborate closely with the technical team on business development opportunities
- Develop and maintain key business relationships
- Engage with a range of stakeholders to secure funding and contracts
- Lead the design, development and delivery of tender pitches and proposals
As a Business Development Manager, you will have:
- A proven record in business development ideally in a software or related environment
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- A demonstrable commercial acumen with an ability to evaluate opportunities
- Senior level experience combined with a professional approach with presence
- A track record in developing and delivering pitches and putting together complex EU Tenders
- Ability to establish credibility, effectively engage with and influence diverse teams of senior individuals
- An enthusiasm and passion for seeing projects through to fruition as well as a flexible approach and willingness to do what it takes to reach end goals.
- Knowledge of ESA & EU standards
If you have the relevant skills and experience and want to join an expanding company who specialise in providing advanced software solutions within a diverse range of industries, specialising in Space and Aerospace, then please apply with your CV.Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.