Business Development Manager - Southampton
Covering Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey.
Biffa plc is the leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services. Through the expertise of our people and investment in technology we promote and deliver sustainable waste management solutions.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to work in our successful Major accounts sales team.
This role will be a regional role so travel is expected. This is a true 100% new business development position.
The Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include but not be limited to the following
• Sell Biffa products and Services to large businesses and achieve annual income target.
• Sign new Major accounts with a spend of c.200k + per annum.
• Sell services that fit Biffa's ability to deliver and manage customer's expectations thereof.
• Be the primary interface between Biffa and our target customers. Be responsible for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations.
• Maintain CRM with regard to activity and produce management reports when requested.
• Deliver profitable new revenue streams across the range of services provided by Biffa.
• Work with Biffa people to both build knowledge and augment the sales process.
• Work with the Key Account Manager to implement new business (i.e. implementation of new contracts/ new services) in line with customer and Biffa expectations.
We are also looking for the Business Development Manager to have the following:
• Experience of selling to a high level in a service led industry
• Consistent effective prospecting
• Consistent over achiever of targets
• History of over achievement in new business sales
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience of preparing winning tenders
We offer a competitive base salary, quarterly uncapped bonus, car, excellent benefits and genuine career prospects.
- Field Sales
- Key Accounts
- New Business
- Corporate Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job