Business Development Manager -Utilities Sector-South
£50-60K basic plus Bonus plus vehicle
Home/Field Based, covering the South of England
Are you an experienced Sales Executive/Business Development Manager with B2B experience, looking for an prestigious and challenging position within the utilities connection sector?
The company is a leading successful business in the utilities infrastructure business, with staffing levels in the hundreds and a national remit.
In this position you will be hands on and be comfortable operating up to board level with clients
- Home based permanent role with Sothern England remit, reporting into the Sales Director, of a large national utilities connection business.
- Create the opportunity to quote for electricity & fibre projects within the region
- New business and account management responsibilities
- Working experience in a business to business sales position selling both products and services
- Utilities and/or construction industry experience
- Ability to work from home and manage the Southern England patch
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'