Here at Egton we have a very exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to cover the South West region in the UK.
Apart from being the market leaders within the pharmacy software industry, we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme, Healthcare cash plan, and a bundle of other benefits!
As travel will be a huge part of this role, a company car will be included as part of the package, including a laptop and mobile phone.
This role will be to grow and develop the Egton business in the South West UK, with a proven track record in sales. Understanding or healthcare/IT experience is desirable.
The Business Development Manager performs field promotional work to sell, develop and retain business focused around existing accounts and achieving new accounts.
You will develop high trust relationships with the key customer personnel to achieve defined sales targets and grow market share in their assigned territory.
- Maintain working relationships with other EMIS Group sales teams
- Maintains thorough territory knowledge of prospects including maintenance of accurate customer profiling records (business structures, strategy, funding, procurement methods)
- Identifies and builds strong and lasting business relationships with all key decision makers (clinical and economic) key opinion leaders and key referrals in all accounts
- Actively pursues new business on a daily basis
- Accurately records every contact from opportunity to close in the CRM system
- Understands to a high level and can present to customers about Egton products and services
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the market place and competitor products (third party and CSU)
- Create business planning for the achievement of targets (objectives, methods, activities)
- Provide sales proposals (in a timely manner) based on prospect requirements
- Responds quickly to customer questions and needs and resolve customer issues within a timely manner
- Works with the bid team to identify and respond to tender opportunities
- Attend key sales events including exhibitions and presentations
Closing date 30th March - to be considered please apply as soon as possible as we will be shortlisting throughout the advertising process
Emis reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job