Business Development Manager - Field based covering South Wales
- £34K - £40K Basic Salary
- Realistic OTE: Y1 £50K+ (more in following years) Uncapped
- Company car with fuel card
- Phone and iPad
- Lots of benefits including - life assurance scheme, income protection, health program
- Hybrid, flexible, mature working ethos
Who are these people?
These guys have a trading history dating back to over 50 years, they are the largest independent wholesale catering company in the SouthWest and widely trusted by their long standing clients.
Covid raised a million challenges overall for this industry, but the provision of their speedy ecommerce service helped them a lot, and provided some stable additional revenue throughout the pandemic. They are now back to pre-pandemic levels and are in a really good position to push future ambitious growth.
What would I be doing?
As a field based Business Development Manager, your daily activities will include:
- Researching, creating and delivering on an area growth plan
- Identifying key sales prospects, and meeting face to face to generate new business
- Grow existing client accounts
- Working with the telesales team to identify new growth opportunities
- Attending networking events, trade shows and various corporate sales promotional days
What do they expect from me?
Ideally, you’d come from a food or catering background, but most importantly you will have sales or business development experience along with a driven nature, excellent communication skills, an enthusiasm for the industry and a desire to progress and grow with the company.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage your own diary
- Attention to detail, be laser focused with great problem solving skills
- A friendly approach, strong interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic and flexible manner
What’s in it for me?
This is a successful company with an excellent, longstanding reputation for quality and top-notch service. They respect and look after their staff incredibly well meaning that they have an exceptionally low staff turnover with some of their staff having been employed by them for over 20 years.
There’s a mature working ethos with flexibility and freedom to get on with the job (that's refreshing sometimes trust me !) A benefits package as long as your arm - ranging from a generous workplace pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, staff discounts, incremental holiday package. Not to mention all of the bits that come with the job, company car with fuel card, mobile phone, iPad… and lots, lots more…
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'