The Client & Role:
- Our Client is an Engineering Software Solutions Provider who offers great OTE Opportunity.
- The role is part home and part office based within the Oxford / London areas to cover Southern England.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- This role is part home and part office based position.
- Responsible to generate and identify new business leads through cold calling.
- Organize and lead events as well as roadshows and seminars to generate warm leads.
- Review and qualify potential new opportunities and prospects.
- Follow up on warms leads handed over from the marketing team and enquires.
- Review and understand the target market and customer requirements.
- Actively review and approach target companies.
- Understand and know the company’s product portfolio to prepare sales presentations, and target potential customers.
- Demonstrate professionalism and represent company values at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous engineering / field software sales experience is necessary.
- At least 3 years professional working background.
- Proven track record of successful B2B experience.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Enthusiasm about New Business Generation.
- Positive attitude and commercial awareness.
- Proven filed sales experience would be highly advantageous.
- Dedicated professional with strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively on own as well as part of a team.
- Previous Software / IT Solutions sales experience is preferred.
- It would be advantageous to have job relevant degree or qualifications.
- Must hold valid UK driving licence and be commutable to company’s head office.
- Lead Generation
- Software Sales
- New Opportunities
- New Business Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'