Business Development Manager - Social Housing
£35,000 - £40,000 basic + Car + Commission + Benefits
My client is is a leading integrated service provider, operating in the social housing, public sector and compliance markets. Working with many of the Top 10 Main Contractors in the social housing sector.
My client focuses both on developing solutions which meet current market demands and at the same introducing innovative new products which give customers the opportunity to win new business or give themselves a competitive edge.
The purpose of the Business Development Manager is to build successful relationships with existing and new clients ensuring both business growth and profitability, also to provide support to Regional Managers and their teams to increase project scope and develop long term strategic relationships with clients.
- To identify opportunities' and develop a sales pipeline
- Manage strategic tender opportunities' through all stages of the procurement process
- including presentations and competitive dialogue
- To develop and write technical proposals for Pre-Qualification documents
- To develop and write technical proposals for bids
- Provide support through the mobilisation of new contracts and taking the leads on specific activities within the overarching mobilisation plan
- To represent my Client within the housing sector, including attendance at industry events, conferences and forums.
- Understanding of the Housing / Maintenance Sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to build strong client relationships at a strategic level
- To be self motivated and able to develop ideas and initiatives
- Ability to lead, facilitate and co-ordinate various activities as part of the procurement process
- Ability to work in and with teams
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
You will have a proven track record within the social housing, planned maintennace / property refurbishment sector. Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, exceptional presentation skills and be working in a customer facing role.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.